K D Masters Ltd is committed to minimising potentially harmful effects on the environment.
The company’s business aims will continually be balanced with environmental considerations.
Where possible the company will meet the requirement of all applicable environmental legislation and regulations.
Specifically, the company will ensure wherever possible, that the following guidelines are a adhered to:
- Minimise the environmental impact of the works being carried out.
- Reduce the effects of noise, dust, disturbance and inconvenience.
- Use energy resources efficiently
- Reduce waste.
- Promote recycling
- Use recyclable materials as much as possible.
- Review and enhance environmental performance going forward.
Each employee of the company has a responsibility to support and apply the company’s environmental policy statement.